Muhsin Corbbrey – (Head MMA Coach, BJJ, Muay Thai)
Muhsin Corbbrey is a lifetime martial artist that has been able to reach the highest levels of many different combat sports. During his martial arts tenure, Muhsin has competed at the highest levels of MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu earning world, national, regional and state titles along the way. Muhsin has comprised a 38-13-1 professional record over a remarkable 17 year professional fight career.
Muhsin holds the rank of Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the rank of Black Belt in Judo. He also has years of training in Muay Thai and has trained and competed extensively in Thailand. He is the only person to earn the title of Kru from 8 time Muay Thai World Champion Manu Ntoh. Muhsin is also an amateur boxing champion and an accomplished professional boxer.
Throughout his career, Muhsin has competed in some of the biggest events in the world including World Extreme Cagefighting(WEC), Glory World Series, EliteXC, Titan FC, Combate Extremo and Martial Combat. His fights have been televised on major networks around the world including Showtime, SpikeTV, Fox Sports, ESPN Asia and AXStv. His career has taken him all over the world with fights in Thailand, Mexico, Singapore, Australia and Panama. Muhsin has also fought in the worlds fight capital, Las Vegas, on multiple occasions.
Muhsin was recently inducted into the Georgia Fighters MMA Hall of Fame for his numerous achievements and commitment to the growth and development of martial arts in Georgia.
Muhsin is the head coach at Champions Training Center in Savannah, Georgia. Champions Training Center houses Savannah’s top martial arts athletes and has produced champions in Boxing, Muay Thai, MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. CTC has produced UFC, Bellator, XFC, Glory and WEC vets and their athletes consistently fight at the highest level of combat sports.
* World Champion – Shidokan MMA
* US Champion – Shidokan MMA
* Champion – International Championship Fighting(ICF) – Lightweight
* Champion – ISCF South Eastern Regional
* Champion – NAGA All American Grappling – Expert Division
* Champion – NAGA Georgia State Grappling – Expert Division
* Gold Medalist – 2nd Annual Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Open
* Champion – Georgia Games Amateur Boxing – Open Division
* Glory Kickboxing, Titan FC, WEC, EliteXC and ESPN Asia Veteran
* Judo Black Belt
* BJJ Black Belt
* Kru Under 8x World Champion Manu Ntoh
* Accomplished Pro Boxer, Muay Thai Kickboxer & MMA Fighter
* Trained Under Judo Expert Doug Matsuoka
* Trained Under Master Grappler Lloyd Irvin
* Trained Under Muay Thai Legend Manu Ntoh
* Trained Under champion boxing trainers John Blanken and Frank Bell
Overall Professional Fight Record – 38-13-1
Pro MMA -18-9 Pro
Muay Thai/Kickboxing – 14-2
Pro Boxing – 6-2-1
Check out Muhsin Corbbrey in Action:
Seth Marquez – (Wrestling)
Coach Seth was a Wisconsin Wrestling standout that wrestled at the Division 1 powerhouse the University of Wisconsin. He is a professional MMA Fighter and he has also competed in multiple Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and submission grappling tournaments. Coach Seth is currently the head wrestling coach at Battery Creek High School
Moses Hickman – (Boxing)
Coach Moses started boxing while serving in the US Army. During his time competing he compiled an impressive boxing record winning multiple amateur titles.
* Area 2 Army Boxing Champion
* 8th Army Boxing Champion
* Coached Regional and National boxing champions
Watch as Coach Moses works with one of Boxing’s future super stars:
Josh Blyden: (Assistant Kids Boxing Coach, Assistant BJJ/MMA Coach)
Josh Blyden is currently one of the top pro prospects in the South East. After completing an outstanding amateur MMA career Josh moved into the took the pro featherweight weight class by storm. Josh is currently ranked number 2 in the state of Georgia and holds multiple MMA and Submission Grappling titles.
* NFC Featherweight Champion
* Conflict MMA Featherweight Champion
* Fighter of the Year – 2013
Check out Josh in action:
Angela Corbbrey – (Cardio Kickboxing)
Angela has years of experience in Martial arts training in Tae Kwon Do, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Muay Thai and Boxing. Her classes are fast paced and fun and her understanding of boxing and kickboxing will ensure that you are throwing every punch and kick correctly.
* Georgia Golden Gloves Boxing Champion
* Georgia Games Boxing Silver Medalist
* Georgia Games Tae Kwon Do Gold Medalist
* Amateur Kickboxer
* NAGA Brazilian Jiu Jitsu World Championships Silver Medalist