Muhsin Corbbrey is a lifetime martial artist that has been able to reach the highest levels of many different combat sports. During his martial arts tenure, Muhsin has competed at the highest levels of MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu earning world, national, regional and state titles along the way. Muhsin has comprised a 39-15-1 professional record over a remarkable 20 year professional fight career.
Muhsin holds the rank of Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the rank of Black Belt in Judo. He also has years of training in Muay Thai and has trained and competed extensively in Thailand. He is the only person to earn the title of Kru from 8 time Muay Thai World Champion Manu Ntoh. Muhsin is also an amateur boxing champion and an accomplished professional boxer.
Through out his career, Muhsin has competed in some of the biggest events in the world including World Extreme Cagefighting(WEC), Glory World Series(kickboxing), EliteXC, Titan FC, Combate Extremo and Martial Combat. His fights have been televised on major networks around the world including Showtime, SpikeTV, Fox Sports, ESPN Asia and AXStv. His career has taken him all over the world with fights in Thailand, Mexico, Singapore, Australia, Panama. Muhsin has also fought in the worlds fight capital, Las Vegas, on multiple occasions.
Muhsin was recently inducted into the Georgia Fighters MMA Hall of Fame for his numerous achievements and commitment to the growth and development of martial arts in Georgia.
Muhsin is the head coach at Champions Training Center in Savannah, Georgia. Champions Training Center houses Savannah’s top martial arts athletes and has produced champions in Boxing, Muay Thai, MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. CTC has produced UFC, Bellator, XFC, Glory and WEC vets and their athletes consistently fight at the highest level of combat sports.
* World Champion – Shidokan MMA
* US Champion – Shidokan MMA
* Champion – International Championship Fighting(ICF) – Lightweight
* Champion – ISCF South Eastern Regional
* Champion – NAGA All American Grappling – Advanced Division
* Champion – NAGA Georgia State Grappling – Advanced Division
* Gold Medalist – 2nd Annual Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Open
* Champion – Georgia Games Amateur Boxing – Open Division
* Glory Kickboxing, Titan FC, WEC, EliteXC and ESPN Asia Veteran
* Judo Black Belt
* BJJ Black Belt
* Kru Under 8x World Champion Manu Ntoh
* Accomplished Pro Boxer, Muay Thai Kickboxer & MMA Fighter
* Trained Under Judo Expert Doug Matsuoka
* Trained Under Master Grappler Lloyd Irvin
* Trained Under Muay Thai Legend Manu Ntoh
* Trained with champion boxing trainers John Blanken and Frank Bell
For more information about training at the top gym in Savannah CLICK HERE
Leave a Reply